ENTIRELY NEW CLASS OF RECOVERY

WHY AGRIP IS SO EFFECTIVE?

all you need to know about our science & facts

LEARN MORE 

Asian Ginseng

Cognitive and mental function; anti-oxidant.

Tumeric

Anti-oxidant; brain health; Gastrointestinal health

Long Pepper

Improved Tumeric absorption

Ginkgo Biloba

Cognitive and mental function; anti-oxidant

Kudzu

Cognitive and mental function

Ginger

Relief from occasional nausea.

Purple Willow

Relief from occasional headache; Anti-oxidant

Guarana

Alertness, cognitive and mental function

Electrolytes

Muscle function; co-factor in multiple biochemical reactions

Group of Vitamins

B1; B2; B3; B5; B6; B9; B12

Anti-Oxidants

Amino Acids; L-Cartinine - balanced metabolism

Over 70% of the people who tried agrip said they would use it again. (we’re working on the other 30%)

“Until starting taking agrip, I kept my drinking to the weekends. Now, I allow myself a couple of rounds mid-week as well.It’s a life and job saver”.

- Nick, Indianapolis

“ I took agrip about 15 minutes after my last round. It took me about 25 minutes to feel a little jolt of energy, and my alertness and became much better. Great product…….Will definitely use it again”.

- Tom, Milwaukee

“Last night, much like Chuck Yeager in his X-1 when he broke the sound barrier, I decided to “push the envelope” a bit with aGrip. I’m officially a reformed skeptic. I don’t demand a ticker tape parade like Yeager got, but would appreciate some acknowledgement as an American Hero”

- Matt, Chicago

Micro-encapsulation: The secret behind agrip

A patent (pending) pharma-class manufacturing process that perfectly balances taste and effectiveness.

read all about it

as easy as 1-2-3

learn how easy it is to fix the agrip drink

let's go

Store Locator

Loading store locator from Stockist store locator...

Newsletter

Join to get 10% discount every time you place an order